Ohio State assistant coach facing criminal trespass charge
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) An Ohio State assistant coach has been charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass stemming from a dispute with his ex-wife.
SEC coaches don't want transfer rules to lead to free agency
ATLANTA (AP) For all their talk about wanting what is best for players, SEC coaches draw the line at new rules pushing college football closer to free agency.
- Ohio State assistant coach facing criminal trespass charge
- Asia and Australia Edition: Thai Boys, Google Fine, Maria Butina: Your Thursday Briefing July 18, 2018Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Trump Appears to Say Russia Is No Longer Targeting U.S. White House Says He Was Answering a Different Question. July 18, 2018“There’s been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia,” President Trump said Wednesday.
- Asia and Australia Edition: Thai Boys, Google Fine, Maria Butina: Your Thursday Briefing July 18, 2018
- On fourth anniversary of MH17 crash, father of three victims slams Trump’s friendliness with Putin July 18, 2018Tuesday marked four years since MH17 was shot down over Ukraine, killing all 298 passengers on board.
- Dutch foreign minister says multicultural societies breed violence July 18, 2018"Give me an example of a multiethnic, multicultural society, where the indigenous population still live . . . where they live in a peaceful, societal union,” Blok said. “I don't know of any."
- On fourth anniversary of MH17 crash, father of three victims slams Trump’s friendliness with Putin July 18, 2018
- Sause v. Bauer(United States Supreme Court) - Reversed and remanded. Plaintiff alleges that when police officers visited her apartment in response to a noise complaint, they engaged in strange and abusive behavior before citing her for disorderly conduct and interfering with law enforcement. Plaintiff also claims that the police told her to stop when she got on her knees […]
- Sexton v. Beaudreaux(United States Supreme Court) - Reversed and remanded to the Ninth Circuit in a case where Plaintiff was tried and convicted of first-degree murder and attempted second-degree robbery. After being denied a state habeas petition for ineffective assistance of counsel due to the failure to file a motion to suppress identification testimony, plaintiff filed a fe […]
- Sause v. Bauer
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Paul Hunter Jones
I received an invitation for lunch from friends to watch England play Switzerland in The World Cup. We were to meet at a local Colombian restaurant to watch the game and to eat authentic Colombian cuisine. My friends knew that … Continue reading
By Christian Wlaschütz * Colombian President-elect Iván Duque is not losing any time fulfilling campaign promises to take steps that will derail the peace process or at least put serious obstacles in its way, which will likely drive dissident FARC … Continue reading