- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Health Care Showdown: Health Care Vote: Senate Rejects Repeal Without Replace July 26, 2017The legislative showdown will continue Wednesday as the Senate considers various measures to replace the health law.
- The G.O.P.’s Health Care Hail Mary: ‘Skinny Repeal’ July 26, 2017Margot Sanger-Katz, a New York Times correspondent, explains the implications of a new, more modest health care bill Republicans are working on.
- Health Care Showdown: Health Care Vote: Senate Rejects Repeal Without Replace July 26, 2017
- The strange role North Korea is playing in the Gulf crisis July 26, 2017In the ongoing diplomatic crisis in the Persian Gulf between Qatar and a rival Saudi-led bloc, an unusual role is being played by a country thousands of miles away: North Korea. In recent days, both sides of the dispute have been accused of having an illicit economic relationship with the isolated nation — a touchy subject […]
- Trump said transgender troops cause ‘disruption.’ These 18 militaries show otherwise. July 26, 2017Last year, the Pentagon lifted its long-standing ban on transgender men and women serving openly in the military. At the time, Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter explained: “Our mission is to defend this country, and we don’t want barriers unrelated to a person’s qualification to serve preventing us from recruiting. … We have to have […] […]
- The strange role North Korea is playing in the Gulf crisis July 26, 2017
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Paul Hunter Jones
One of my Facebook friends posted on her page a comment about Richard Eskow’s January 18th, 2017 post on Billmoyers.com. The piece was entitled “The Reason Why Booker and the Big Pham Dems Have No Excuse.” After reading the post, … Continue reading